I’ve been a Personal Trainer and a Coach for 6 years and have been fortunate to be able to work with thousands of people achieve their health and fitness goals. My purpose is to influence as many lives as possible through my own continued education and experience working in the Fitness Industry. Being a trainer is all I know, and I couldn’t imagine working in any other industry!
As the Health and Fitness Manager, I take tremendous pride in my work. I am extremely passionate about helping the members get on track with their fitness journey and keeping them on track. If you are ever in need of some help and support, just come in and see me. I’m here to help!
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- First Aid
- MBSC Thrive Strength and Conditioning
Area of Expertise:
- Injury Rehabilitation and Management
- Functional Strength Training
- Strength and Conditioning
- Small Group Coaching
- Nutrition and Training Education
- Increasing Peak Performance
To contact Scott:
Phone: 0450 753 202